Diana Hall, President and Founder, will be representing ActivArmor at the 21st Annual Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Conference, in Minneapolis, MN. This regional conference is sponsored by the TRIA Institute.
This year’s conference, held on February 9th and 10th, is themed, “Sports Injuries Across Ages: Staying in the Game”. The conference will focus on injuries and popular medical issues encountered by aging athletes. This conference is for physicians, physical therapists, athletic trainers and other allied health professionals. It is held at the Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington.
A range of respected speakers will be presenting including:
- Jeffery Abrams, MD, of Princeton Orthopaedic Associates
- Brian Cole, MD, MBA, of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush
- Edward Craig, MD, MPH, at TRIA Orthopedic Center / University of Minnesota
- Mark Dahl, MD, of the University of Minnesota
- Alan Getgood, MD, of Fowler Kennedy Sport Medicine
- Robert LaPrade, MD, PhD, of The Steadman Clinic
- And many others …
For more information on the conference, visit the conference site.
See our site, for more information on our company and products: ActivArmor.com