Meet Dr. Nathan Lesley – respected orthopedic hand surgeon and ActivArmor referring provider in Fort Worth, Texas!
Dr. Lesley specializes exclusively in the medical and surgical care of the hand and upper extremity, treating congenital, acquired and traumatic conditions
He completed his fellowship in Hand Surgery at world-renowned Brown University, and his research has been published in the Journal of Hand Surgery and the Journal of Reconstructive Microsurgery.
His patients’ quality of life while healing is Dr. Lesley’s top priority – which is why he provides ActivArmor!
“My years of seeing patients have taught me that everyone has a unique story to tell regarding how their particular condition affects their life. I enjoy getting to know my patients on a personal level, and I strive to identify the best treatment plan, surgical or nonsurgical, to achieve their desired goals. Being able to restore normal use of the hands and thereby improve the quality of life in these patients is a privilege.”
Dr. Lesley’s patients call him “innovative” and “caring”… and we are honored to work with him!
Here are just a few of the multitude of recommendations from his patients:
- “Dr. Lesley is an awesome Doctor!!”
- “Dr. Lesley is very kind and a caring person who I feel that I can trust.”
- “Dr. Lesley is very professional and knowledgeable. He was highly recommended to me, and I was glad I went to him.”
- “Dr. Lesley is always caring, attentive and a good listener regarding any health concerns.”
- “Great experience. Highly recommend Dr. Lesley.”
- “Dr. Lesley is very courteous and understanding. He is very Knowledgeable about his medical field of expertise. I would highly recommend him to anyone.”
We think this quote most accurately sums it up:
- “Dr. Lesley is the best.”
To make an appointment with Dr. Lesley, you can find him on our provider list.