We are honored to feature Dr. Jared Jones – Partner and respected Primary Care Sports Medicine Physician for 26 years at Central Indiana Orthopedics!
Dr. Jones has this to say about ActivArmor:
“ActivArmor is a fantastic, innovative approach to fracture care. CIO is proud to offer these custom casts, allowing our patients to maintain active lifestyles during the healing process.”
~ Jared Jones, MD
This means a LOT coming from Dr. Jones… here’s why:
Dr. Jones is the Team Physician for Anderson University and Madison County High Schools. He is the current Medical Director and Associate Professor for the Department of Athletic Training at Anderson University. He has also taught in the Department of Health and Physical Education at Indiana Wesleyan University, and was the Medical Director for their Athletic Training Program. He has been ringside physician for amateur and professional boxing events for 25 years and was Indiana Golden Gloves Physician of the Year in 2006.
Dr. Jones has been featured in major sports event coverage including:
- HBO World Championship Boxing
- U.S. Olympic Swimming Trials
- USA National Track and Field Championships
- USA Gymnastics National Championships
- Big Ten Conference Women’s Basketball Tournament
- Big Island Invitational Basketball Tournament (Hilo, Hawaii)
- N.C.A.A. Men’s Volleyball Final Four
- 1993 Las Vegas Bowl – Ball State vs. Utah State
- IBE Muhammad Ali Amateur Boxing Tourney
- National Christian College Athletic Assoc. Basketball Championships
- ITU World Triathlon Championships
Dr. Jones has published many articles and research abstracts including features in Patient Care, Current Review of Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine News, American College of Sports Medicine, American Medical Society for Sports Medicine and The Journal of Applied Physiology.
We are honored to have Dr. Jones recommending ActivArmor for his patients!
If you are in the Indianapolis area, visit Dr. Jones for the best care and latest technology in sports medicine and orthopedics.